AIISH Entrance Exam - All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Entrance Exam
AIISH Entrance Exam
The All India Institute of Speech and Hearing (AIISH) conducts an entrance exam to select candidates for various undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by the institute. This highly competitive exam is designed to assess the knowledge and skills of prospective students in the field of speech and hearing sciences.
To be eligible for the AIISH entrance exam, candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
1. Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
2. Education: Candidates should have completed their 10+2 education for undergraduate programs or hold a bachelor's degree for postgraduate programs.
3. Minimum Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have obtained the minimum qualifying marks in the respective qualifying examination as specified by the institute.
4. Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be within the prescribed limit as per the institute's guidelines.
The AIISH entrance exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) that assess the candidate's knowledge in areas such as audiology, speech-language pathology, psychology, linguistics, and related subjects. The exam is divided into different sections, each focusing on specific topics.
To apply for the AIISH entrance exam, candidates need to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Online Registration: Visit the official AIISH website and complete the online registration process by providing the necessary details.
2. Application Form: Fill out the application form with accurate personal and educational information.
3. Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of the required documents, including educational certificates, photographs, and signatures.
4. Application Fee: Pay the prescribed application fee through the available online payment modes.
5. Submission: After completing the application form and payment, submit the form online.
Once the application process is complete, candidates can download their admit cards from the AIISH website. The admit card contains important information such as the exam date, time, and venue. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination center.
Results and Counseling:
After the completion of the entrance exam, AIISH will release the results on its official website. Candidates who qualify the exam will be called for counseling, where they will be allotted seats based on their merit rank and preferences. It is important for candidates to attend the counseling session in person and carry all the required documents for verification.
The AIISH entrance exam is a crucial step for aspiring students looking to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programs in the field of speech and hearing sciences. By thoroughly preparing for the exam and following the application process correctly, candidates can increase their chances of securing admission to the prestigious All India Institute of Speech and Hearing.